BSMMU residency admission circular 2023 and Notice
|Residency courses in BSMMU for the academic session to be started||1 march 2023|
|Application fee||6000.00 BDT|
|Period of Payment||From 12 October to 14 November 2022|
|Period of online application||From 13 October to 15 November 2022|
|Admit card download date||1 to 9 December 2022|
|Written test date||9 December 2022|
|Venues||Dhaka University campus & BSMMU Campus|
|Written test time||10.00 AM to 11:30 AM|
You can Give 7 institutions choice from this year, see institutions list from our Facebook Page.Follow our Facebook group and page to get regular Update.
BSMMU residency admission circular 2023 PDF download
See more about BSMMU Residency and other courses
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU)
- BSMMU MS Surgery Syllabus PDF download
- A guide to The MD/MS Residency exam in Bangladesh
- SUBJECT LIST FOR MD/MS RESIDENCY and Eligibility Rules for MS/MD(BSMMU) Phase-A with FAQ
- Diploma Course in BSMMU
- BSMMU Residency Admission Test
- BSMMU MD Residency Syllabus : Medicine and Allied Phase – A
MD/MS residency Admission Written Test & Result March 2023:
BSMMU Residency Admission circular 2023 will be published today
MD/MS residency 1 March 2023 update info
- MD/MS/Residency March 2023 Admission test will be held on 09 nov 2022 day at 10:00 am to 11:30 pm.
- Venue : Will notify as soon as possible
- Admit card download date: 1 to 9 December 2022
- Payment date : 12 October to 14 November 2022
- BSMMU Residency admission test fee is 6000 BDT (Nonrefundable).
- BSMMU Help Desk No: 01709975092, 01709975093
- Academic session will be Started from 1 March 2023.
MD/MS Phase A Applicants:
Applicants must apply by online application form BSMMU website www.bsmmu.edu.bd.
BSMMU MD/MS phase A residency Admission Test Application fee: 6000/=tk (non refundable) in favor of “Admission and Miss fund, A/C No-0947102001731 (Must be Cross check from original notice of BSMMU) , Pubali Bank Limited.,Shahbagh Branch, Dhaka” from any online branch of Pubali Bank Ltd all over the country. Payment deposit period from 12 October to 14 November 2022. N:B: Candidates name must be write down in the bank deposit form during this payment.
Period of Application Submission MD/MS:
After deposition of application fee, candidate can fill up Online Application from.
Online application submission period from From 13 October to 15 November 2022 up to 11:50 Pm.
Candidate has to upload his color photograph which is not over six month old, Bank deposit receipt and signature. Keep the file size of photograph small for easy to upload.
Online submission requirement before submission
- Color Photograph image size: 500*500 px (.jpg format & Recent photograph)
- Bank payment recipes image size: 500*500 px
- Signature image size: 300*200 px
(coming soon date)
MD Noman Islam Nirob
Rangpur Medical College
FCPS syllabus in Bangladesh
- FCPS Medicine Part 1 Syllabus in Bangladesh
- FCPS physical medicine part 1 Syllabus in Bangladesh
- FCPS Part 1 Dermatology and Venerology Syllabus in Bangladesh
- FCPS Part 1 and 2 Opthalmology Syllabus in Bangladesh
Career After MBBS in Bangladesh
- Career Guide for Doctors : FCPS/MD/MS/MPH/Diploma/PLAB/USMLE/MRCP
- A guide to PLAB test for Bangladeshi
- USMLE career guide for Bangladeshi
- Collection of Medical and BCS book
- MRCP career guide for Bangladeshi
- FCPS Suggestion : Physical Medicine