7 Agriculture University admission 2022 update news
|Agriculture University admission 2022||Descriptions|
|Agriculture University admission test 2022 date||Not declared|
|Agriculture University admission 2022 circular published date||“|
|Application start date||“|
|Application last date||“|
|Number of agriculture University||7|
|Available sests in agriculture University||3419|
|Agriculture University admission result date||Not declared|
How many Seats available in Combined agriculture University or 7 agriculture University
|Name of agriculture University||Available Seats|
|1. Bangladesh Agriculture University, Mymensingh||1116|
|2. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agriculture University, Gazipur||330|
|3. Sher-e-bangla agriculture University, Dhaka||704|
|4. Sylhet agriculture University, Sylhet||431|
|5. Patuakhali science and Technology agriculture University||443|
|6. Chattogram Vetenary and animal Science University, Chattogram||245|
|7. Barishal agriculture University, Barishal||150|
|Total seats =||3419|
Minimum eligibility for application in combined Agriculture University
- Only those who have passed SSC / Equivalent in 2016/2017 and HSC / Equivalent examinations in 2019/2020 from Science Department including Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics will be able to apply.
- Applicant should have minimum GPA of 3.50 and maximum minimum GPA of 8.00 in both SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations except for the fourth subject. Candidates who have passed GCE 0 and A level should have passed at least 5 subjects in 0 level examination and at least 2 subjects in science in A level examination. Both exams (SSC and HSC) must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 and total GPA of 8.00.
- Candidates 10 (ten) times the number of Available seats will be given the opportunity to participate in the admission test according to the merit order on the basis of number obtained in SSC/Dakhil / Equivalent and HSC /Alim/ Equivalent examinations in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
Application deadline and fees and others
- Application start date:
- Application last date:
- Payment last date:
- Admit card download date
- Admission test date:
- Application fee: 1000 BDT.
The application deadline is
Application fee is 1000 / -BDT (one thousand) should be submitted only through ‘Cash’, ‘Bikash’ or ‘Rocket’. Candidates who do not get the opportunity to appear in the admission test will have their application processing fee deducted from 300.00 BDT and the remaining 700 BDT will be back.
7 Agriculture University Admission test marks distribution
|Name of Subjects||Marks Distribution|
|Total =||100 marks|
- Written admission Test have 100 MCQ Questions. Admission test will be held simultaneously in 7 agriculture universities.
- HSC / equivalent level will have 10 marks in English, 15 marks in Zoology, 15 marks in Aeronautics, 20 marks in Physics, 20 marks in Chemistry and 20 marks in Mathematics. Negative mark is 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Results will be prepared on the basis of 150 number. Merit list and waiting list will be prepared by adding 25 marks for SSC / equivalent and 25 marks for HSC / equivalent along with 100 marks of admission test.
Admission test information
All the information regarding the application can be found on the website www.admission-agri.org. According to the website admission guidelines
You have to fill the online application form
Combined agriculture University admission circular, bangladesh agricultural university admission 2022, Bangladesh Agricultural University Subject list, ww.admission-agri.org,
Agriculture Admission,Agriculture University Admission Circular,bau admission circular 2022.