Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University offer Diploma degree for Medical Graduates.
Diploma Course Details
Diploma exams are held in March every year. Diploma syllabus is same of residency syllabus.
but mark and time half of residency. That means test number 100. Its rules, like the syllabus residency. Check the number of seats on BSMMU’s website. After getting the chance, the course is 2 years. Of these, 6 months will be training in mother subject and the remaining 1.5 year will be in respect subject. For example, if you have a D-Ortho, you will train for 6 months in Surgery(Mother Subject) and one and a half years in Orthosurgery or if you have a D-Card, you will train for 6 months in Medicine (Mother Subject) and one and a half years in Cardiology. Then there will be the final exam. You will not be paid any salary allowance for these 2 years. The advantage of a diploma is that you can own a degree in a very short time and become a consultant. If you have done Diploma you will have 1 year training count in FCPS.
List of Discipline of Diploma Courses in BSMMU
|Medicine||1. Blood, Serology & Transfusion,|
3. Child Health,
4. Dermatology and Venereology,
5. Endocrinology & Metabolism,
6. Forensic Medicine,
7. Health Professional Education,
8. Laboratory Medicine,
9. Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases.
2. Community Ophthalmology
3. Obs. and Gynae
|Dentistry||1. Dental Surgery|
- BSMMU Admission Circular and notice 2021| M Phill,M Med,Diploma, MPH, PSM & MD/MS residency
- SUBJECT LIST FOR MD/MS RESIDENCY and Eligibility Rules for MS/MD(BSMMU) Phase-A with FAQ
- Career Guide For Doctors and Medical Students in Bangladesh