Kuwait Medical Licensing Exam Questions Pattern
KMLE means Kuwait Medical Licencing examination. It is licencing examination in Kuwait for doctors.
What types is question do in KMLE?
In Kuwait medical licencing examination, question are two pattern for two papers.
KMLE Paper 1 Sample Questions
- Total 100 question
- 25 from medicine
- 25 from Surgery
- 25 from Pediatrics
- 25 from Gynae and Obs
- Type of Question is one correct answer choice or single best answer
Question no: 1
Which are gold standard test for PUD?
A) urea breat test
B) Upper GI endoscopy
- Single Best Answers type questions
- Note: above link of Question is sample question of KMLE,MRCP,FCPS,and Residency for different medical licencing examination. And it can have mixed with True false type questions.
KMLE Paper 2 Sample Questions
- Total 40 question
- 10 from medicine
- 10 from Surgery
- 10 from Pediatrics
- 10 from Gynae and Obs
- Type of Question is multiple correct/wrong answer select or true and false type questions
- It is mainly clinical scenario based maybe.
Question no: 1
Mr Akmal Hossain 68 years old man comes to the urology Department,Jahra Hospital, Kuwait with symptoms of frequency, urgency, poor stream and post micturition dribbling. On examination, the bladder is not palpable and on per-rectal examination the prostate feels hard and nodular in areas. Plain X-ray of KUB region reveals calcification in the prostate. A) USG of whole Abdomen
B) A cystoscopy of the prostate
E) Transrectal USG and simultaneous biopsies If any suspicious lesion is present
- Multiple Choice Questions : True & False
- Note: above link of Question is sample question of KMLE,MRCP,FCPS,and Residency for different medical licencing examination. And it can have mixed with SBA(Single Best answers) type questions.