BSc in Nursing Admission Test 2020-2021 Bangladesh
BSc in Nursing Admission test Circular 2020-21 Bangladesh by Directorates of Nursing Services
Course Duration of BSc in Nursing in Bangladesh is is a Four (04) year course under Directorate of Nursing Service (DNS).
Update news of Nursing Admission Test 2021
DNS Nursing Admission Test 2020-2021 application was done before.
- Application start date : 15 March, 2021 and
- Application last date : 29 April, 2021.
- Nursing examination date: 1 october 2021.
- Nursing Admission test result 2020-2021 date : BSC in Nursing admission test 2021
The BSc in nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing also known in other countries as a BN (Bachelor of Nursing) or Bachelor of Science with a Major in Nursing is an academic degree in the science & principles of nursing which is granted by an accredited tertiary education providing Center.
BSC Nursing Admission Circular 2020-21
admit card from the site:
http://dnsd.teletalk.com.bd. You know; there are more than 11 Nursing Colleges in Bangladesh under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. But BSc in nursing Admission Test 2020-2021 process will be completed separately.
All Concerned Students in Bangladesh can apply following college for BSc in Nursing admission 2021:
Nursing College list with seat in Bangladesh.
- Chittagong Nursing College, Chittagong 100 seats
- Rajshahi Nursing College, Rajshahi (100 seats)
- Dhaka Nursing College, Dhaka(100 seats)
- Mymensingh Nursing College, Mymensingh (100 seats)
- Rangpur Nursing College, Rangpur (100 seats).
- Sylhet Nursing College, Sylhet (100 seats).
- Barisal Nursing College, Barisal (100 seats)
- Dinajpur Nursing College, Dinajpur (100 seats)
- College of Nursing Sher-e Banglanogor, Dhaka (100 seats)
- Manikgonj Nursing College Manikgonj (100 seats)
- Tajuddin Adamed Nursing College Gazipur (100 seats)
- Faujdarhat Nursing College, Chittagong
- Bogra Nursing College, Bogra
- College of Nursing, Mohakhali, Dhaka.