Skip to content
How to Pass MRCP part 1 at first attempt
How to read for Passing MRCP part 1 2022
If you want to Pass MRCP part 1, you can follow the 11 tips by Doctors Gang.
- Solve Passmedicine question hard copy. Revise it at least 5-7 times. Read explanations in details. Many people will tell you to read al maghrabi or hany MRCP part 1 note which are nothing but collections of explanations which are found in passmedicine question bank 2022. But I recommend you to read and solve passmedicine Question Bank hard copy just to get accustomed to the question pattern of MRCP part 1. Reading just explanation (i. e. Al Maghrabi / hani etc) will not help in MRCP Part 1 exam if you don’t practice and corelate
- Subscribe pastest online Latest edition. Subscribing Pastest online copy will help you to mix different chapters all together and practice at a single place. Pastest is best For practicing. Pastest is better than onexam as it has the largest source of questions and closest to the exam scenario that help you to Pass MRCP part I at first attempt.
- You have to practice pastest previous year question bank. Practice last 5 years question is a must for Passing MRCP part 1 and Understanding MRCP Question Pattern .It will give you an idea of what kind of questions you might face in the MRCP Part 1 exam.
- Finally, You have to read a textbook , oxford handbook of clinical medicine as a reference.
- The more you practice question banks , the more chance of passing you’ll have
- Don’t forget to read the explanations for All stem.
- Follow these tips and you’ll score above Pass Marks easily
- Must read hard copy of Passmedicine Question bank and Al-Magrabi/Hany Book
- Must need Online copy of Passtest not soft copy.
- Make and maintain a regular routine.
- At least 7-8 hours read attentively daily for MRCP Part 1 for Six Month is enough for Pass in MRCP part 1.
MRCP Part 1 Pass Rate 2021 Between UK Trainees and UK Medical graduates
|MRCP Diets||UK trainees 1st attempt || UK Graduates 1st attempt|
MRCP Pass Marks 2022
|Traits||Test Name|| Pass Marks|
|1.||MRCP Part I||540|
|2.||MRCP Part II||454|
Noman Islam Nirob
Rangpur Medical College.