MIST admission circular 2022
What is MIST?
MIST means Military Institute of science and technology.
MIST Admission Notice: Undergraduate Programs-2022
1. Applications are invited from Bangladeshi citizens who have passed HSC/GCE ‘A’ Level or Equivalent Examination (Science Group) from home and abroad for admission in MIST Undergraduate Programs (Engineering and Architecture).
- Online Application Submission Begins :17 February 2022
- Online Application Submission Finishes : 05 March 2022
- Admission Test Date 18 March 2022
- Admission test Duration (Unit A) 1000 to 1200 hours
- Admission test Duration (Unit A+B) 1000 to 1200 hours and 1500 to 1700 hours
- Admission form fee Tk 800 (Unit A), Tk 1000 (Unit B and Unit A+B)
- Admission Centre :Dhaka
2. Undergraduate Programs. Two Units: Engineering (Unit A) and Architecture (Unit B). Architecture applicants need to appear examinations of both units. Applicants may also appear both for Engineering and Architecture (Unit A+B).
3. Qualifications to Apply. a. SSC (or Equivalent). The applicants who passed the examination in 2019 & 2018 in Science Group obtaining a minimum GPA 4.00 (without fourth subject) in the scale of 5.00. b. HSC Examination (or Equivalent). The applicants who passed in 2021 (result published in 2022) & 2020 obtaining a minimum total Grade Point 17 in four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chernistry and English). c. GCE (“O’ and ‘A’ Levels or Equivalent). (1) The applicants who passed in 2019 & 2018 with minimum ‘B’ grade in five’subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in GCE ‘O’ Level. (2) The applicants who passed in 2021 & 2020 with minimum two “B” grades and one ‘C’ grade in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in GCE A’Lcvel. d. Applicants interested in Biomedical Engineering, must have Biology at HSC or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘A-I GCE ‘A’ or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘C’.
4. Short Listing for Written Test. a. Short-listed candidates shall be allowed to appear written test. These candidates include: candidates passed in H.S.C/Equivalent Examination in 2021& 2020. b. Two separate lists of applicants (one for current year and the other for last year) will be generated fo selection purpose to appear written admission test only. c. The names of short-listed candidates will be published on 14 March 2022 online in MST websit (www.mist.ac.bd).
More info: See second photo
Download the Photo for better view.MIST admission circular 2022