MBBS Study in Bangladesh for Indian Students 2021-2022
Eligibility Criteria of MBBS Study in Bangladesh for Indian Students
If you want to study MBBS in Bangladesh, you have to need following criteria for MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh is one of the Best choice for MBBS study for Asian countries due to low cost and about similar pattern of syllabus.
1. You must have the NEET qualifying score which are-
- NEET-UG Minimum Qualifying Percentile is UR – 50th Percentile,
- SC/ST/OBC – 40th Percentile.
2. Students must pass out HSC 12 board exam in the year (2021/2022).
3. The aspirant must pass-out SSC 10 exam in the year (2019/2018).
4. Students must score 60% and above in PCB in HSC.
5. You must have 60% and above in Biology (Life Science) in HSC.
6. The student must have a GPA 7.00 or above considering both HSC (12) and SSC (10)
You can sure from your senior or embassy before admission in Bangladesh. Information are collected form internet Source. We have try to give accurate information. But if you get any wrong Information please comment below the box for correction, and cross check for prevent any problem.
You can also read following article –
- BMDC recognised and Unrecognized Private Medical College in Bangladesh
- List of Private Medical College with Cost in Bangladesh
- MBBS Syllabus & Curriculum in Bangladesh
- BDS curriculum & Syllabus in Bangladesh
- MBBS First Year book List