MBBS final professional exam update info 2021
MBBS final Prof exam Notice DU 2021
★MBBS final Prof January & July 21 under DU will be started from 02/01/2021.★MBBS final Professional exam DU Result is Published today.★MBBS final Prof Nov 21 & jan 21 under DU will be started from 08/08/2021.★MBBS final Prof under CU will be started from 16/08/2021.
The Previous exam date following:
The Final Professional exam notice have signed by Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of DU, Professor. Dr Shahriar Nabi and said that the written examination of the new syllabus of MBBS Final Professional for November 2020 and the old syllabus for January 2021 will be held next June 2021.
- The written test will start from June 29 and will continue till July 11
- It further said that each medical examination will be held at their respective campuses.
- The test will start at 10 am every day and will end at one o’clock.
- Besides, Objective Structured Practical Examination will start from 15th July and
- Oral and Practical Examination will start from 7th August.
- A copy of the order has been sent to the Dean, Registrar, Accounting Officer of the Faculty of Medicine and Principal of Medical Colleges of Dhaka University to take necessary action.
- One day before the publication of the schedule, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare directed to hold the MBBS final professional examination for the academic years of November 2020 and January 2021 of the government and private medical colleges affiliated to Dhaka University (DU) and Chittagong University (CU) within the last week of June 2021, “said in The letter sent to the Director General of Health Services”. And also request an Instructions were given for taking final professional mbbs examination at a convenient time of last week.
- A copy of the letter signed by Mohammad Abdul Quader, Deputy Secretary, Medical Education-1 Branch, Department of Health Education and Family Welfare, has been sent to all concerned including Foreign Secretary, Dean of Medical Faculty of Dhaka and Chittagong University and Private Secretary to Secretary of Health Education. At the same time the letter has drawn the attention of the Director (Medical Education) of the Department of Health Education.