PMC MDCAT 2022 : Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Question Pattern, tips, meterials, and MDCAT Result
What is MDCAT?
MDCAT means Medical and Dental College admission test. MDCAT is Medical and Dental admission test in Pakistan conducted by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission). It is mandatory for Studying in MBBS and BDS in Pakistan for national and international students.
MDCAT 2021 Data Analysis
|MDCAT 2021 Exam Date||30/08/2021 to 30/09/2021|
|Exam Reg Last Date||21/08/2021|
|Invidiul Result Date||6/10/2021|
|Final Result Date||9/10/2021|
|Scheduling Last date||22/08/2021|
|Roll No Slip Last date||29/08/2021|
|Participates in test||194,133|
|Total Passing Students||68,680|
City wise MDCAT 2021 Passing Students with percentage
|Gilgit baltistan & Ajk||35.21% & 38.13||456 & 1478|
MDCAT 2022 Update News[Here]
|Exam Date||30/08/2022 to 30/08/2022|
|Admit card download date|
|MDCAT Syllabus 2022||here|
PMC MDCAT entrance exam 2022
Pakistan Medical Commission PMC Shall conduct the Entrance Test for Medical & Dental admission to the 1st Year of MBBS and BDS in Public & Private Medical and Dental Institutions of Pakistan 2022. As per the Regulations of the Pakistan Medical Commission(PMC).
MDCAT is mandatory to appear in the Pakistan Medical Commission(PMC) Entrance Test for
- MBBS admission in any Medical college in Pakistan either public or private.
- BDS admission to any dental college in Pakistan either public or private.
PMC MDCAT Syllabus 2022 pdf download
When are PMC announced MDCAT 2022 syllabus?
MDCAT Syllabus was released by PMC Pakistan Medical Commission on 18 February 2022. You can download the MDCAT Syllabus 2022 from official website of PMC or you can download into our website by pressing bwlow the button.
MDCAT Passing Marks:
According to Pakistan Medical Commission(PMC) minimum 65% marks are required to pass the MDCAT in Pakistan.
National MDCAT 2022 Registration schedule
Have no any update about 2022 MDCAT entrance test, when it will Publish we will update as early as possible. Registration for National MDCAT 2022 will start from Date/Month, 2022. The last date to register for National MDCAT 2021 is Date/Month 2022. (Exact date will be published on official PMC website and notice) , you can some idea about the previous year exam held time, Registration for National MDCAT 2021 was start from June 05, 2021. The last date to register for National MDCAT 2021 was July 20, 2021 in last year.
PMC National MDCAT 2022 Question PATTERN
The test will consist of a paper containing 210 MCQs- which have four options with a single best answer and four option will be divided into the following four sections.
National MDCAT Pattern 2022
|No of total Question||210|
|Marks for each Question||1|
|Format||Computer Based MCQ Exam|
|MDCAT Passing Score||65%|
|MDCAT Pass Marks||136.5|
- Total No of MCQs: 210
- Total No of Marks: 210
- Duration of MDCAT: 210 Minutes
- Format: Computer-based MCQs
- Minimum Passing Score: 65%
- Minimum Pass Marks : 136.5
- Negative marking : No
Difficulty levels of MCQs of MDCAT 2022
- Easy: 20%
- Moderate: 60%
- Difficult: 20%
The Question paper have deferent set, so, Question arrangement and sequence are different from one another.The questions, however, will be the same.
- Minimum 60 Percent marks required to pass Entry Test.
- Minimum 70 Percent aggregate is required for Admission to MBBS Program.
- Minimum 60 percent aggregate required for admission to BDS Program.
MDCAT Marks Distribution subject-wise
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
|Logical and reasoning||10||10|
|Logical and reasoning||5%||10|
PMC MDCAT 2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Intermediate Science group (HSSC or F.Sc- or any Equivalent Examination at least 65% marks
- Securing at-least 65% (715 out of 1100), unadjusted marks (excluding the marks of Hifz-e-Quran etc.).
- Equivalence Certificate (such as A-Level)
Who can apply in MDCAT 2022
- It is compulsory for students to appear in MDCAT for admission to any Public or private Sector Medical/Dental College or Institution in Pakistan.
- Foreign students can appear in MDCAT.
MDCAT 2022 PREPARATION TIPS
You can follow below the tips for good marks in MDCAT 2022.
- You have to study from your Text Books. We will share best book for MDCAT next.
- You have no time to waste without reading.
- See the syllabus, Plan how to complete with how many days need to complete to the syllabus.
- Try to self assessment
- Solved previous year question and give mock test for raise your confidence.
- Maintain regularity of your reading time.
- You can success with Daily 7-8 hour Reading with full attentively
- Avoid smart phones, laptop, computer during reading time.
- Make routine for 24 hours.
- You have to play or exercise daily 30-60 minutes for better health.
- Don’t be panic and impatient and Waite for the official notifications.
- Write and learn the short listings and easy concept holding things that help your entry test preparation.
- Freshers should not get confused and depress by the fast answering skill of Repeaters candidates
- Control your Stress by convincing yourself that you are the only Boss who will stand above of all.
- Pray five times regularly because success is Innallaha Mayassobirin.
- Remember, you can win.
MDCAT Result 2022
More Read about MDCAT
- More info about National MDCAT Pakistan follow the website – National MDCAT Pakistan
You Have to get many notes for National MDCAT preparation 2022. And you also can discuss with others About your question solution and query about MDCAT exam preparation in Pakistan.
- National MDCAT Prep 2022 telegram channel
- MDCAT 2022 updates fb group
Thank you for reading the article about PMC NMDCAT. If you get any worng or mistake, please inform use, we will update as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions about National MDCAT Exam
1. What is the passing Mark of MDCAT exam
MDCAT passing marks for the admission year of 2021-22 was set 137 marks by the National Medical & Dental Council.
2. What is is the passing Number percentage of MDCAT Exam?
MDCAT passing percentage for the admission year of 2021-22 was set at 65% according to the National Medical & Dental Council.
3. Does MDCAT exam have any negative marking?
No, MDCAT exam have no negative marking.
4. How many students passed the MDCAT exam 2021
In last year, 68,680 candidates Pass the MDCAT exam 2021 amongs 194,33 candidates.
5. What was the passing percentage of MDCAT exam 2021 candidates?
35.4% students was passing the MDCAT exam 2021.
6. How many times can you take the MCAT?
You can appear MDCAT examination three times.