Doridro Charity Foundation (DCF), Rangpur
Doridro Charity Foundation (DCF) is a social service organization in Bangladesh. The organization has been taking various service initiatives and conducting activities across the country around 29 districts for the last 10 years. The main goal of the organization is to eradicate poverty, as well as take initiatives in time related activities including tree planting and creating public awareness.
To this aim, today 24-09-2021, the Rangpur branch of the organization distributed food items like rice, pulses, oil, salt etc among 30 poor families living at Rangpur Railway Station,Rangpur.
Who were presented on the event last day (24/09/2021)
- Sumit Roy, President,DCF Rangpur
- Nritya Roy,General Secretary, DCF, Rangpur,
- Public Relations Officer, DCF Rangpur and Writer Touhid Hasan,DCF Rangpur,
- Moloy Roy, Finance Manager, DCF Rangpur,
- Mushfiqur Rahman,DCF Rangpur, Digital Info Designer
- SM Shahriar Islam, Sadat, Khandaker Apan and Mahin Khan DCF Rangpur, Volunteers,DCF,Rangpur
- Noman Islam Nirob,Cheif Guest, DCF, Rangpur
- IT Officer and Writer, Nafis Bin Mahmud, DCF Rangpur.
- Vice-President Zahidul Islam
- Project Officer Rubab Raunak,DCF Rangpur and some notable people of Rangpur station area are also present in this event.
All are Collaborated to make the project for successful. The organization is working to conduct several more activities around the country.
Know more : www.dcf-bd.com
- GST admission test 2021
- MBBS & BDS admission test 2021-2022
- BCS : Complete Guidelines for all
- List of Doctors in Rangpur