BMDC Registration Qualifying Exam 2022
It is Medical licencing degree for practicing medicine as a doctors in Bangladesh. Important information about BMDC Registration Qualifying Exam following are-
- BMDC Registration Qualifying Exam occurs twice(November & April) in a year.
- Contains 100 MCQs Questions
- Most of the questions come from Physiology, Medicine, Surgery, Gynecology. Also included are questions from Anatomy, Pathology, and Patho-Physiology.
- Examination fee is 600 Taka
- Test Center BMDC 3rd floor
Internship in Bangladesh
All documents up to 1st-6th year, JW202 form which is given at the time of admission, and Final Certificate.
- After passing BMDC, you can do internship in any medical college in Bangladesh. However, Dhaka Medical College,Sir Salimullah Medical College, and Suharwardy Medicl College usually do not accept.
- If you do any medical internship in Dhaka, you will not get any Payment. However, you can do internship with allowance in all government medical colleges outside Dhaka.
- After completing the internship you will get full registration of BMDC