A guide to MBBS for Second Phase MBBS Students in Bangladesh
MBBS means Bachelor’s of Medicine and Bachelor’s of Surgery.
MBBS Course duration is 5 years but it has 4 phase or 4 professional exam.
Lets talking about Second phase MBBS.
MBBS second Phase duration : 1 years.
MBBS Second phase have major 2 subject including below:
- Community medicine
- Forensic medicine
Community Medicine :
Community medicine book deals with social science in medical field.
Which book are best for Community medicine in Bangladesh?
The best book of Community medicine in Bangladesh is Park’s Textbook of Preventive and social medicine.
It is favorite choise to the teachers of medical but it has no favorite to the students.
Students choose guide book.
Endeavour guide for Community Medicine in Bangladesh.
Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
Which Book are best for Forensic Medicine in Bangladesh?
The Best book of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology in Bangladesh is The essential forensic medicine and toxicology by KSN reddy and OP murty
This book is very good and best book to me. I was reading during my second phase MBBS period.
Which book buy for second phase MBBS students in Bangladesh?
Which Community medicine book read for Second phase MBBS Student in Bangladesh?
1. Park’s textbook of Preventive and social medicine
2. Endeavour guide for Community Medicine
3. Community Medicine Viva book/superior Viva
4. Sheet/note of Respective Medical College
5. Previous years Cmmunity medicine viva question
Which Forensic Medicine book read for second phase MBBS students?
1. The Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology – 34th Edition by KSN Reddy and OPMurty
2. Endeavour guide for Forensic Medicine
3. Sheet/note of Respective Medical College
4. Previous years Forensic Medicine Viva Question
How can you read for second professional MBBS examination?
1. Firstly you see your item card, then complete your item.
2. Listen previous years question
3. Do lecture class
You can see previous years question by following the address
Is easy Second Professional MBBS examination?
Nothing is easy without reading. If you read properly you can obtain good result in MBBS examination.
The article is under construction, it will be update as soon as possible with more information.
Noman Islam Nirob
46th MBBS,Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur.
- A guide to Third Phase MBBS Students in Bangladesh
- International MBBS Book list for Medical students
- A guide to First year MBBS Book List in Bangladesh