Nursing admission test 2022 update 2022
|Nursing admission test date||20 may 2022|
|Nursing admission result 2022 date||Usually within 3-5 days of admission test|
|Nursing Admission Result 2022 link||Nursing Result 2022|
|Nursing admission application Start time||3 April 2022|
|Nursing admission application finished time||20 April 2022|
|Last date of payment of application fee||21 April 2022|
|Admit card Download date||14 may 2022|
|Available Seats||1. BSC Nursing Seats- 1200|
2. Midwifery and Nursing Science seats – 3k+
Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council
203, Shaheed Syed Nazrul Islam Sarani, Vijayanagar, Dhaka-1000,
Date: 30 March 2012
Nursing Admission Notification
Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission in BSc in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery and Diploma in Midwifery courses in public and private nursing and midwifery educational institutions in 2021-22 academic year under the following conditions.
Terms and conditions for Nursing Admission Test:
- Candidate must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
- Applicant must have passed HSC or equivalent examination in 2020 AD or 2021 AD and must have passed SSC or equivalent examination in 2018 AD or 2019 AD.
- 4 year term Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc in Nursing): Must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent examinations in science. However, a test with a GPA of less than 3.00 would be acceptable and both exams must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 in biology.
- 3-year Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery: Must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent examinations from any department. However, no GPA less than 2.50 will be not acceptable in any course of nursing admission test in Bangladesh.
- In case of male candidates for admission in Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery courses, 10 percent of the reserved seats in government institutions and 20 percent of the reserved seats in private institutions will be eligible. Only female candidates can apply for the Diploma in Midwifery course.
- Details instruction for application for filling up online form for admission in Nursing and Midwifery courses (Details instruction for application) Website of Department of Health Education and Family Welfare – www.mefwd.gov.bd, Website of Department of Nursing and Midwifery – www.dgnm.gov.bd and Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council Website-
- Written test will be held in one hour 100 (one hundred) number MCQ method. Subject based number format in written test:
(A) Number Division of BSc in Nursing Course: Bangla-10, English-10, Mathematics-10, Science-30 (Biology, Physics and Chemistry)
And to participate in the written test of General Knowledge-20, i.e. Sarbamat-100.
(B) Number Division of Diploma in Nursing Science and / Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery Course: Bangla-20, English-20,
Mathematics-10, General Science-25 and General Knowledge-25, that is, you have to participate in the written test of 100 marks.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of GPA obtained in SSC and HSC (equivalent) examinations and marks obtained in the written examination of the candidates.
★4 multiples of GPA obtained in SSC / equivalent examination = 20 marks (maximum);
★ 6 Multiplier of GPA obtained in HSC / equivalent examination = 30 marks (maximum);
★ Written test in MCQ method = 100 marks, Total Marks= (20 + 30 + 100) = 150 marks.
- Those who get 40 (fourty) or more marks in the written test will be considered as having passed. Candidates who have passed will be considered eligible to apply for admission in government institutions on the basis of merit list and the remaining successful candidates will be considered eligible to apply for admission in private institutions in the designated seats.
- Admission Test Fee: 600 Taka/ – (Seven Hundred) for BSc in Nursing Course and 500 Taka/ – (Five Hundred) for Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery Course Application Fee to be submitted from Teletalk Pre-Paid Mobile . The application will be finally accepted once the fee is submitted online.
- 2% of the seats will be reserved for the children of freedom fighters and their children in Government Nursing College / Institute. Out of the remaining 98% seats, 60% candidates will be selected in National Merit Quota and 40% candidates in District Quota.
- Candidates applying for Freedom Fighter Quota must enter the Memorandum Number / Certificate Number and Date of Freedom Fighter Certificate respectively in the online application.
- If the information given to the selected candidates is incomplete or proved to be incorrect, his / her admission will be considered as cancellation.
Nursing admission test marks distribution 2022
BSC in Nursing Admission Test Mark Distribution
|Science (Physics,Chemistry and Biology)||30|
Diploma in Nursing Science and / Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery Marks distribution
Nursing admission application fee 2022
|BSC in nursing admission test application fee||700 taka|
|Diploma in Nursing Science and / Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery application fee||500|
BSc in Nursing Admission Circular 2022 Bangladesh
BSc in Nursing Admission test Circular 2022 Bangladesh by Directorates of Nursing Services
Course Duration of BSc in Nursing in Bangladesh is is a Four (04) year course under Directorate of Nursing Service (DNS).
Update news of Nursing Admission Test 2022
DNS Nursing Admission Test 2022 application was done before.
- Application start date : 03 April 2022 and
- Application last date : 20 April 2022.
- Nursing examination date: 20 may 2022.
- Nursing Admission test result 2022 date : Usually After 3-5 days.
The BSc in nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing also known in other countries as a BN (Bachelor of Nursing) or Bachelor of Science with a Major in Nursing is an academic degree in the science & principles of nursing which is granted by an accredited tertiary education providing Center.
BSC Nursing Admission Circular 2022
admit card from the site:
http://dnsd.teletalk.com.bd. You know; there are more than 11 Nursing Colleges in Bangladesh under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. But BSc in nursing Admission Test 2022 process will be completed separately.
All Concerned Students in Bangladesh can apply following college for BSc in Nursing admission 2022:
Nursing College list with seat in Bangladesh 2022.
- Chittagong Nursing College, Chittagong 100 seats
- Rajshahi Nursing College, Rajshahi (100 seats)
- Dhaka Nursing College, Dhaka(100 seats)
- Mymensingh Nursing College, Mymensingh (100 seats)
- Rangpur Nursing College, Rangpur (100 seats).
- Sylhet Nursing College, Sylhet (100 seats).
- Barisal Nursing College, Barisal (100 seats)
- Dinajpur Nursing College, Dinajpur (100 seats)
- College of Nursing Sher-e Banglanogor, Dhaka (100 seats)
- Manikgonj Nursing College Manikgonj (100 seats)
- Tajuddin Adamed Nursing College Gazipur (100 seats)
- Faujdarhat Nursing College, Chittagong
- Bogra Nursing College, Bogra
- College of Nursing, Mohakhali, Dhaka.