Medical admission test cut Marks 2023
- Don’t believe anyone idea about cut off or cut up marks in MBBS admission test in Bangladesh. It will raise your stress but nothing.
- A brother can say Medical admission cut marks 2023 is 70%, another can say Medical admission 2023 cut marks is 78% due question hard or changing pattern etc, bla bla bla…..
- Don’t Stress about cut marks, Relax and chills 2 days.
- You can Imagine cut marks by Reading previous cut marks of mbbs admission test.
- Anyone cannot say confirmly about cut marks before publishing result. They can give false hope. That can be broken your heart after MBBS result 2023.
- So, You trus yourself.
Read More : MBBS Medical admission Question solution 2023
Medical Admission test Cut Marks 2023
|Medical Admission test Cut Marks 2023||Marks|
|Medical Admission test Cut off Marks 2023 / Lowest Marks||After publishing MBBS result 2023|
|Medical Admission test Cut up Marks 2023 /Highest marks||294.25|
|Who is the topper in Medical admission test 2023?||“|
- Total Passing Students : 49,194
- Who is the topper? Rafsan Zaman is topper in medical admission 2022-2023.
Medical admission test cut marks 2022
Medical admission test cut marks Past 10 years
|Medical admission 2023 date||10th March 2023|
|Medical admission 2023 result date||Usually within 7 days after mbbs admission test|
|Medical admission 2023 result Link||Here|
|Medical admission 2022 lowest marks||272.50|
|Medical admission 2022 highest marks||292.50|
|Who is the topper of the medical admission test 2022 in Bangladesh?||Sumaiya Moslema mim|
|BDS admission test 2023||Pending|
|BDS admission test 2023 result||Pending|
|Update post date||10th March 2023|
Who is the topper of Medical admission test 2023?
Rafsan Zaman is the topper of medical admission test 2023. He Obtain Highest Mark about 294.25 marks in this MBBS admission test 2023.
What is the highest marks of medical admission test 2023?
MBBS admission test Highest marks 294.25 marks in this year 2023.
What is the lowest marks of medical admission test 2023?
We Will update after confirm information.
Dr Md Noman Islam Nirob, MBBS (Rangpur Medical College)