Rajshahi University (RU) admission test 2021: Marks distribution, Exam date, Result date, Seats, Suggestion and Tips

A complete Guide to the Rajshahi University (RU) admission 2020-2021

The University of Rajshahi, also known as Rajshahi University or in short RU is a public co-educational research university in Bangladesh situated at Motihar, Rajshahi. It is the second largest and also the second oldest university in the Bangladesh. The university has 60 departments under 10 faculties. it is also known as the Cambridge University of the East. 

RU admission test Notice Board - Latest News 

Rajshahi University (RU) admission Exam date:

Unit Exam date
A Unit5 October 2021
B Unit6 October 2021
C Unit4 October 2021
Result publishwithin 7 days
RU admission test date A unit - 5 Oct 2021
B unit - 6 Oct 2021
C unit - 4 Oct 2021
Time for RU admission test
1. 09:00AM to 10:00AM
2. 12:00 PM to 01:00PM
3. 03 PM to 4:00 PM
Duration : 1 hour
RU Admission test venue RU Campus 
More infoofficial website(
https://admission.ru.ac.bd) of Rajshahi University


Rajshahi University (RU) admission Exam Result date 2021:

Unit RU Result date
A Unit10 October 2021
B Unit12 October 2021
C Unit10 October 2021
Result publishwithin 3-7 days

RU admission test Marks distribution 2021

Rajshahi University admission or RU admission marks distribution are below on the photo according to official website of Rajshahi RU admission authority.

RU A unit Marks & Time distribution 2021

  • Bengli - 20 marks
  • English - 20 marks 
  • GK or General Knowledge -40 marks
  • Total = 100 marks
  • Have no SAQ (Written exam in this year) only preliminary exam.

RU A unit Marks Distribution 2021
Subject 
MCQ MarksWritten Marks
Bengali 200
English200
General knowledge 400
Total Question 1000
Total marks1000





RU B unit marks distribution 2021

RU B unit Marks distribution for HSC Commerce group 

  • Business Organisation and Management - 25 marks
  • Accounting - 25 marks
  • English - 18 marks
  • ICT - 12
  • Total = 100 marks
  • Have no SAQ written examination 
RU B unit Marks Distribution 2021 for Commerce students
Subject 
MCQ MarksNumber of Question
Business Organisation and Management2525
Accounting2525
English  1818
ICT1212

RU B unit Marks distribution for Non HSC Commerce Group

  • Bengli - 20 marks
  • English - 20 marks 
  • GK or General Knowledge -30 marks
  • ICT - 10 marks
  • Total = 80 marks
  • Have no SAQ (Written exam in this year) only preliminary exam

RU B unit Marks Distribution 2021 for Non-commerce Students
Subject 
MCQ MarksNo of  Question
Bengli 2020
English2020
GK3030
ICT1010


RU C unit marks distribution 2021


RU C unit Marks Distribution 2021
Subject 
Written MarksNo of  Question
Coming comingcoming
Biology









RU unit and  Faculty List 

  • It has three unit
  • Some faculty under a unit
Ru unit with list of faculty 2021
Unit
Name of Faculty Seats
A
  1. Faculty of arts
  2. Faculty of Law
  3. Faculty of social science 
  4. Faculty of fine 
  5. Faculty of Institute of Education and Research(IER)
  1. 941
  2. 160
  3. 748
  4. 120
  5. 50
B
  1. Faculty of Business study and Institute of Business study 
510+50
C
  1. Faculty of science 
  2. Faculty of Biology and geology 
  3. Faculty of Agriculture 
  4. Faculty of Engineering
  1. 660
  2. 440
  3. 212
  4. 256
See more:

Following Department have Practical exam 

  1. Department of Music,
  2. Department of Theater,D
  3. epartment of Physical Education and Sports Science,
  4. Department of Painting, 
  5. Oriental Art and Printmaking,
  6. Department of Graphic Design, Craft and History of Art, and
  7. Department of Ceramics and Sculpture 

RU admission test requirement 2021

Unit Requirement for candidates
A unit
(Arts)
1. Minimum GPA 8.00 (With four subject) for Both
2. Minimum GPA 3.50 for SSC/equivalent
3. Minimum GPA 3.50 for HSC/ Equivalent

B unit
(Commerce)

1. Minimum GPA 8.00 (With four subject) for Both
2. Minimum GPA 3.00 for SSC/equivalent
3. Minimum GPA 3.00 for HSC/ Equivalent 
C Unit
(Science)
1. Minimum GPA 8.00 (With four subject) for Both
2. Minimum GPA 3.00 for SSC/equivalent
3. Minimum GPA 3.00 for HSC/ Equivalent




Rajshahi University Admission test Result 2020-2021

Rajshahi Admission Test Result 2020-2021 Will be declare by The authority of Rajshahi University on their official website - https://admission.ru.ac.bd 
For getting result you have to done following steps properly.

How to check RU admission result Through online

Step-1: First, Visit the website- https://admission.ru.ac.bd
Step-2: Then,select Unit Name
Step-3: Next,type your admission Roll. 
Step-4: Last Click to Submit Button.
You get result without any hesitations.

Rajshahi(RU) admission Exam Result 2020-2021 date:

Unit RU Result date 2021
A unitRU A unit Result
B unitRU B unit Result
C unitRU C Unit Result
D unit
RU D unit Result
E unitRU E Unit Result

Rajshahi University (RU) Result 2020-2021 by SMS:

You Can check Rajshahi University (DU) Admission Test Result 2020-2021 via SMS. For Getting RU admission Result by SMS, You have to Send a SMS from your smartphone It can be any operator. You Can Send SMS to 16321.

How to check RU admission test result 2020-21 by SMS:


We will update it as soon as possible. 

How to get your Seat Plan of RU admission test 2020-2021


Candidates Will be Receive a message With Seat Plan. Candidates Also See his/her Seat Plan by following official website through online.
RU admission test sest plan 2021


You can check online by log in with your information from Official website :Check your seat plan (All unit)


Number of seat and conditions of A unit

Know the number of seats and conditions of the subject of A unit of Rajshahi University well then fill your preferred subject choice.

Name anf Number of seats of A unit

  1. Law Department-100
  2. Law and Land Administration-50
  3. Economy 110
  4. Political science 110
  5. Social work 90
  6. Social sciences 100
  7. Public relations and journalism 70
  8. Information Science and Library Management 6
  9. People administration-70
  10. Anthropology 56
  11. folklore -66
  12. International relations- 40
  13. Education and research institutes-50
  14. Philosophy - 110
  15. History - 110
  16. English - 100
  17. Bengali - 100
  18. History and culture of Islam - 110
  19. Languages- Urdu - 40, Persian - 40, Sanskrit - 56
  20. Arabic-110
  21. Islamic Studies-110
  22. Drama-25
  23. Music-30
  24. Painting, Oriental Art and Imprint-45
  25. Pottery and Sculpture-30
  26. Graphics Design Crafts-45

Subject-wise Conditions of A unit

There are no separate seats for science, arts or commerce in the subjects of A unit. The subject will get before the one whose admission score is good. However, the subject he wants to take must first fulfill the conditions of that subject

Law Department:

If you want to be admitted in Law Department, you have to get minimum 12 marks in English part.

Law and Land Administration:

If you want to be admitted in this department, you have to get minimum 12 marks in English.

Department of Economics:

Mathematics 200 marks or Economics 200 marks should be studied in HSC. And these subjects must have at least A.

Political Science:

There is no separate condition for this department.

Social Work Department:

70% seats for humanities and the remaining 30% for science + commerce

Sociology:

There is no separate condition for this department.

Department of Mass Communication and Journalism:

There is no separate condition for this department.

Department of Information Science and Library Management:

There are no separate conditions 
 for this department.

Public Administration Department:

There is no separate condition for this department.

Anthropology Department:

If you want to be admitted in this department, you have to get minimum 12 marks in English part. 60% seats for science, 30% seats are humanities
10% of the branch for the trade branch.

Folklore Dept:

There are no separate conditions for this category.

Department of International Relations:

20% seats are reserved for those who had HSC in History, Economics, Sociology and Geography.

Institute of Education and Research:

If you want to be admitted in this department, you have to get minimum 12 marks in English. 20 seats are reserved for science, 15 seats for humanities and 15 seats for commerce.

Philosophy Department:

For those who had logic subject number 200 in Inter, 40% seats will be reserved in philosophy section :-). Then the remaining 60% will be admitted to the students of the other group.

History Department:

For those who had a history subject in Inter, 30 seats will be reserved in the history department. The remaining 70 seats will then be filled by students from other groups.

English Department:

Those who will get higher marks in the English part after passing the MCQ exam before admission in the English section. From the three shifts, 1000 of them will be given a written test on English of 50 marks in terms of score. Those who will pass this written test will get 20 marks. A new merit list will be published by adding their MCQ and written test numbers. From this list, admission will be made in English department.


Bengali Department:

Candidates must read Bangla subject number 200 in HSC 75% of the total seats will be allotted for Arts students and 25% seats will be allotted for Science and Commerce students. And if you want to be admitted in Bengla, you must get 12 out of 30 in Bengali in the exam.

History and Culture of Islam Department:

There is no subject based condition for admission in the Department of History and Culture of Islam. There is no condition with the number of seats. Whoever has a good score can take this subject if he wants.

Language Department:

There is no subject based condition for admission in language department. There is no condition with the number of seats. Whoever has a good score can take this subject if he wants.

Arabic Department:

There is no subject based condition for admission in Arabic department. 95% seats will be allotted for the students who have passed Dakhil / Alim and the rest will be allotted for the students of other groups.

Department of Islamic Studies:

There is no subject based condition for admission in the Department of Islamic Studies. 90% seats will be allotted for those who had Islamic education in HSC and the remaining 10% will be allotted for students of other groups.

Drama Department

There is no subject based condition for admission in Drama Arts Department. For admission in the Drama Department, one has to pass the MCQ exam with 40 marks and then pass the practical exam with 40 marks out of 100 marks. The merit list will be published by adding the numbers of MCQ examination and practical examination.

Music Department:

There is no subject based condition for admission in music department. For admission in music department, first you have to pass the MCQ exam with 40 marks, then you have to pass the practical exam with 40 marks out of 100 marks. The merit list will be published by adding the number of MCQ test and practical test. After the publication of the preliminary results of the MCQ examination, the practical examination of the music department will be held from the 3rd to the 8th day.

Department of Painting, Oriental Art and Printmaking:

There is no subject based condition for admission in this section. For admission in this department, first you have to pass the MCQ exam with 40 marks, then you have to pass the practical exam with 40 marks out of 100 marks. Only the merit list will be published with the practical exam number. After the publication of the preliminary results of the MCQ examination, the practical examination of the music department will be held from the 3rd to the 7th day.

Department of Pottery and Sculpture:

There is no subject based condition for admission in this section. For admission in this section, first you have to pass the MCQ exam with 40 marks, then you have to pass the practical exam with 40 marks out of 100 marks. Merit list will be published only with practical test number.


RU admission test quota system 2021

Students are admitted in 5 types of quotas in Rajshahi University. 

Type of quota in Rajshahi University 

  1. For Minority - 50 seat
  2. For Disability - 50 seat
  3. For freedom fighters - 5%
  4. For Pet quota - 5%
  5. For BKSP students - 20% quota in Department of Sports 
1. Minority population = 50 seats (not more than 2 in each subject)
2. Disability/Autism = 50 seats (not more than 2 in each subject)
3. Freedom Fighters : For the sons and daughters of the freedom fighters, grandchildren have 5% of the number of seats in each subject.As such, the number of Muktijuddhar seats in A unit will be about 101, the number of Muktijuddhar seats in B unit will be about 28, and the number of Muktijuddhar seats in C unit will be about 80.First of all, the sons and daughters of the freedom fighters have priority, then the grandchildren. If the number of freedom fighters' boys and girls is low, it will work. But grandchildren have to get higher marks.The total number of quota seats for this in the three units of RU is about 209.

4. For pet quota (teachers, teachers, officers, employees of RU) each subject has 5% of the number of seats. As such, the number of seats for teachers, teachers, officers and employees of RU in this unit will be about 101, the number of seats for teachers, teachers, officers and employees in B unit will be about 28, the number of seats for teachers, teachers, officers and employees in C unit will be about 80. The total number of quota seats for teachers, faculty, officers and employees in the three units of RU is about 209.
5. The Department of Sports Science has 20% percent for BKSP students

More read:

No comments:

Don't spam in this Website.
(Remember : You can write guest post in this site then I accept your link).
Email us For Guest post : nomanislamnirob@medicartbd.com

welcome to visit our website(www.doctorsgang.com).It is best learning platform of medical science in the world.
Powered by Blogger.